Genealogy of Jesus: Matthew and Luke Compared: with Luke’s account listed in reverse order to facilitate comparison. Points of convergence noted with red names; literary structure of Matthew’s account, highlighting three groups of 14 generations, shaded in light red.
In BcR’s Patriarchal Family Tree, the genealogy tree begins with Terah and ends with the wives and sons of Jacob:
- Terah, father of Nahor, Abraham, and Haran (father of Lot)
- Abraham with his wife Sarah and her son (Isaac); concubine Hagar and her son (Ishmael); wife Keturah and her sons (Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak, Shuah).
- Isaac and his wife Rebekah with her son (Jacob).
- Jacob with his brother Esau; wife Leah and her sons (Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah; Issachar, Zebulun); wife Rachel and her sons (Joseph and Benjamin); wife Bilhah and her sons (Dan, Naphtali); wife Zilpah and her sons (Gad, Asher).. . . the order of birth for the sons of Jacob.
- PDF contains additional biographical notes and structural features.
PDF ver. 2014-03-01
1 p. 7.08 x 4.67″ .13 mb
PDF version history:
2014-03-01: Updated SKU
2008-09-18: New release
Patriarchal Family Tree | End | To the top ↑
Presented in a chart format, the genealogy highlights the pattern for each record and significant deviations. The following individuals are included on the timeline:
- Shem, Ham, and Japheth
In BcR’s Genealogy of Shem the genealogical timeline of Shem, from Genesis 11.10b-27a, is presented in a chart format. It highlights the pattern for each record, significant deviations. Chart also includes text and genealogical tree for Terah from Genesis 11.27b-32. The following individuals are covered:
- Abram, Nahor, Haran . . . wives Sarah and Milcah
- Iscah, Lot
Also included in the Ancestry of Moses genealogical chart are: Kohath’s siblings, Gershon and Merari; Amran’s siblings, Izhar, Hebron, and Uzziel; and Moses’ siblings, Miriam and Aaron.