In BcR’s Patriarchal Family Tree, the genealogy tree begins with Terah and ends with the wives and sons of Jacob:
- Terah, father of Nahor, Abraham, and Haran (father of Lot)
- Abraham with his wife Sarah and her son (Isaac); concubine Hagar and her son (Ishmael); wife Keturah and her sons (Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak, Shuah).
- Isaac and his wife Rebekah with her son (Jacob).
- Jacob with his brother Esau; wife Leah and her sons (Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah; Issachar, Zebulun); wife Rachel and her sons (Joseph and Benjamin); wife Bilhah and her sons (Dan, Naphtali); wife Zilpah and her sons (Gad, Asher).. . . the order of birth for the sons of Jacob.
- PDF contains additional biographical notes and structural features.
PDF ver. 2014-03-01
1 p. 7.08 x 4.67″ .13 mb
PDF version history:
2014-03-01: Updated SKU
2008-09-18: New release
Patriarchal Family Tree | End | To the top ↑