Although ‘practical ministry’ is not a formal section of our curriculum or focus of BcResources, included here are a few posts containing resources arising from our faith conversation: the day-to-day development of our believing community revolving around biblical theology (and other formal, academic studies), and resting upon the faith tradition.
- December 1, 2009 - Ten key elements in a mentoring strategy
- April 23, 2011 - Forms with outlines and questions to guide a survey study of any book, biblical and non-biblical
- December 1, 2009 - 2 versions, each with 4 pages to detail the structure, define the key words, describe the passage, and discern an application
- December 2, 2009 - A guided study on the evangelism of Jesus: his message, method, and manner
- October 7, 2009 - Set of two charts summarizing and illustrating the Bible's teaching regarding financial responsibility, giving
- December 2, 2009 - Responsibility to instruct, correct, and discipline children entrusted to our care
- October 5, 2009 - Study on nature of spiritual authority and the responsibilities of a growing Christian