The pre-flood topography, as described in Genesis 2.4b-14 and 4.16, included Eden and four rivers flowing out to water the surrounding lands. Map is applicable to studies of Genesis 1–6.
- Eden and the Garden Rivers Pishon, Gihon, Tigris, and Euphrates Havilah, Cush, and Assyria Nod, east of Eden; compass point highlighting “East”
- Cities Enoch and Eridu
- Illustrations: Man and pre-Flood beast; gold, bdellium, and onyx of Havilah
- Relief base map, with imagined topography and seas.
- Assumption of the map is simply that a memory of pre-Flood river systems (their original orientations, etc.) influenced the naming of post-Flood rivers.
- Note, compared to other BcResources, the PDF’s relatively large, 7.5mb, download size.
PDF ver. 2014-03-01
1 p. 7.08 x 4.67″ 7.5 mb (large download)
PDF version history:
2014-03-01: Updated SKU
2008-09-11: New release
Pre-Flood Geography | End | To the top ↑