Journeys of Jacob is a map highlighting his journeys to and from Haran, zooming via an inset to region of Shechem and the Jabbok River.
- Inset zoom to area of Mahanaim and Penuel (Peniel) — cf. “Jacob at the Jabbok”
- Route of travel to Haran (to escape Esau and acquire a bride)
- At Haran, Jacob serves Laban for 20 years, acquiring a large family and many possessions.
- Route of travel from Haran (Jacob and his family, with Laban in pursuit)
- Esau travels to meet Jacob (upon Jacob’s return from Haran).
Note the PDF’s relatively large, 9.1 mb, download size.
PDF ver. 2014-03-01
1 p. 4.67 x 7.08″ 9.1 mb (large size)
PDF version history:
2014-03-01: Updated SKU
2008-09-29: New release
Journeys of Jacob | End | To the top ↑