- Inset zoom to area of Mahanaim and Penuel (Peniel) — cf. “Jacob at the Jabbok”
- Route of travel to Haran (to escape Esau and acquire a bride)
- At Haran, Jacob serves Laban for 20 years, acquiring a large family and many possessions.
- Route of travel from Haran (Jacob and his family, with Laban in pursuit)
- Esau travels to meet Jacob (upon Jacob’s return from Haran)
2111220-gen2800-3500-jacob-jrnys-map-bcrx-20140301 ( 2 # )
1p | 4.67 x 7.08 in | Large: 9.1mb | 1 item(s): Map
(note PDF's large, 9.1mb, download size)