The genealogical tree begins with Terah and ends with the wives and sons of Jacob.
- Terah, father of Nahor, Abraham, and Haran (father of Lot)
- Abraham with his wife Sarah and her son (Isaac); concubine Hagar and her son (Ishmael); wife Keturah and her sons (Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak, Shuah).
- Isaac and his wife Rebekah with her son (Jacob).
- Jacob with his brother Esau; wife Leah and her sons (Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah; Issachar, Zebulun); wife Rachel and her sons (Joseph and Benjamin); wife Bilhah and her sons (Dan, Naphtali); wife Zilpah and her sons (Gad, Asher).. . . the order of birth for the sons of Jacob.
- PDF contains additional biographical notes and structural features.